Fly higher with UK professional qualifications
As Botswana's economy continues to grow, opportunities abound. And the people best positioned to take advantage of those opportunities are those with valued qualifications.
We’re able to give you access to some of the most valuable UK based professional qualifications that will see your career soar. And you don’t need to leave the country to get the qualification.
We’ll look after the whole process, from providing the exam venue and professionally trained supervisor to having your exams processed by the exam board.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top professional bodies and take your exams in Botswana. We work with:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT)
- College of Estate Management (CEM)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply
- Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
British Council is an authorised exam centre for the following exam boards:
The British Council administers paper based exams on The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), The largest and fastest-growing international accountancy body with over 300,000 students and members in 160 countries. We administer ACCA exams four times in a year, in March, June, September and December.
The British Council administers exams on behalf CIPS, the world’s largest professional body serving procurement and supply; a not-for profit organisation that exists for the public.